1. The promotion period of “The “Dropsafe x Pacsafe eco-awareness” Lucky Draw Campaign” (the “Campaign”) is from 25 March 2020 11:00 am to 30 April 2020 11:59pm (Hong Kong Time) (the “Campaign Period”). Data submission will not be counted as valid before and after the Campaign Period.
2. This Campaign is exclusive for selected individuals (as of 15 March 2020) and fulfill the following requirements (the “Eligible Customers”):
● Aged 18 or above
● Have a valid correspondence address in Dropsafe’s record
● Hold a valid identity document issued by the government in their country of residence
● Are not an employee of Dropsafe or Pacsafe or other affiliated company
3. Eligible Customers, who successfully subscribed to Dropsafe’s newsletter with updated contact information, are entitled to one lucky draw entry only.
5. Customers are required to provide valid identity documents issued by the government to ascertain the identities of the winners. Each eligible customer can participate once in this Campaign and win a maximum of one prize only.
6. Winners from the participating Eligible Customers will be drawn by Dropsafe after the Campaign Period from the 5 prizes; prizes as follow:
Vibe 25L ECONYL® Anti-Theft Backpack (Ocean) x5
7. Dropsafe is not the supplier of the prize and shall not be liable for any responsibilities regarding use or enjoyment of the prize.
8. The draw will be conducted on 15 May 2020 and winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system. The winner list will be announced on Dropsafe’s website (https://dropsafe.com/), Dropsafe’s LinkedIN
( https://www.linkedin.com/company/dropsafe-dba-newmar-ltd-/ ) and Dropsafe’s Twitter ( https://twitter.com/dropsafe_ ) on 20 May 2020. The announcement will also appear in the South China Morning Post Newspaper in English, and 明報 / Ming Pao Daily News newspaper in Chinese. Winners will be notified by email along and the prize will be sent by mail to each winner’s correspondence address according to Dropsafe’s record at the time of mailing before 30 May 2020. All winners must follow the terms and conditions. Dropsafe will not be responsible or liable for damaged, lost, stolen or expired prize deliveries for prizes that have already been collected by the winners. For the details of prize redemption, please refer to the prize redemption email.
9. Participants commit to the organiser that they ensure that all written or submitted information to Dropsafe, including personal communication details, are true and correct, neither fraudulent nor misappropriated from any third party.
10. If the participants or winners violate any rules or commit any illegal acts that result in any losses on the part of Dropsafe or any third parties, the relevant participants or winners will be liable for all the losses.
11. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by winners is permitted. Dropsafe is not the supplier of the prizes for this campaign. Any disputes arising from the use or enjoyment of the prizes shall be resolved between the winners and relevant suppliers. Prize redemption is subject to the operational terms and conditions of the suppliers. Dropsafe shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
12. If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Dropsafe that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign, Dropsafe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any
individual(s) who tamper with the entry process immediately and without prior notice.
13. Dropsafe will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to submission delay, loss, and any information transmission error due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues. All dates and time related to the Campaign (included but not limited to the Campaign Period) are recorded according to the reception of Dropsafe’s server and computer records.
14. Dropsafe reserves the right to interpret these Terms and Conditions. For any dispute arising from this Campaign, Dropsafe reserves the right of final decision.
15. Participants’ enrollment in this Campaign will serve as their consent to agree and accept the above terms and conditions.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 53213
Address: 15B CHEUNG FAT INDUSTRIAL BLDG, 7-9 HILL ROAD, SHEKTONG TSUI, HONG KONG
Customer Hotline: (852) 3664 8350
*”Organizer”, “Dropsafe” or “us” herein refers to Newmar Ltd.